Hadleigh RFC Fixtures (17th-18th March)
If in doubt please check before setting out...
Should there be any amendments to your fixtures this weekend details will be circulated in the following order:
1) emails to Coaches/Team Managers to be forwarded onto squads
2) HRFC Facebook and Forum pages
3) HRFC Website (Fixtures)
Hadleigh Rugby Club’s TOUCH RUGBY - Summer 2016
Come along to Hadleigh Rugby Club’s TOUCH RUGBY on Fridays (7.30PM) in June and the TOUCH FESTIVAL during our Beer & Cider Festival at start of July.
Non-Contact Rugby that runs Friday Nights: June 10th, 17th, 24th and July 2nd. Sessions start with Coaching/Warm-Up and is followed by Non-contact Rugby 7s Team games. After the sessions head over to the clubhouse for refreshments ‘n BBQ.
- Perhaps you’d like to boost your personal fitness or perhaps have a change from your usual routine.
- Is your team at work feeling jaded - want to perk them up with a very social evening for a month? Or perhaps your lot are very competitive and would like to win the Touch Rugby Cup that forms part of our Annual Beer & Cider Festival (to which you are also invited)?
- Because you are new to the area and/or just interested in meeting new people.
- You may be interested in learning more about Rugby or reviving your glory days at School. We’re just finishing off our season and just about to start recruiting players for the 2016 - 2017 season for all our senior and youth teams. Meet and bond with the team coaches and players.
You: All welcome (men and women) for any reason: to have fun; to intensify your personal fitness for a month; to have a taster of Hadleigh Rugby Club
Your workmates: Bring your mates from work - persuade your boss that it it would be good for team building and to make a donation on your behalf. We’ll allocate one of our first team players to help coach/mentor players - and you could enter and win the cup!
Your Pub Buddies: Tired of the Darts Team having all the bragging rights? Persuade your buddies that the honour of the Pub is at stake - your landlord might sponsor your team T Shirts. Again, you can have your own HRFC buddy from our first team to give you the gen.
Group or Charity: Come and perk up volunteers or members by trying something new - remember it is Non contact Rugby 7s
Runs Friday Nights: June 10th, 17th, 24th and July 2nd.
Starting: 7.30 (We will start with Coaching, Fitness Training and then play Non-contact Rugby 7s. Finished by 9pm latest we then open up the Clubhouse for refreshments & BBQ.
Sessions are FREE although we’d be with a GIFT AID DONATION (if you can manage it) to help cover costs.
At Hadleigh Rugby Club, Layham Sports Playing Field (just other side of the river, near to where the Hadleigh Show is held)
Contact: Jonathan Moore on 07545 545744 or email: email@example.com